Why Christie's International Real Estate?
As an exclusive Affiliate Of Christies International real Estate, our ties to the worlds leading art business and its global real estate network provide us with a unique and unparalleled opportunity to differentiate ourselves from out competitors. Our affiliation distinguishes us as “best in class>” and offers us the opportunity to engage a worldwide audience of high new worth homebuyers outside of our local sphere.
- Christie’s International Real Estate is the only real estate network totally owned and operated by a fine art auction house.
Sotheby’s International Real (SIR) is owned by Realogy and Licenses the name
Sotheby’s International Realty from Sotheby’s auction house
- The Christies International Real Estate network is more that twice the sixe of its nearest competitor, with over 1.09 offices and 232.200 sales associated around the globe
Sotheby’s International Realty has 580 offices and 1200 sales associates
- Christie’s International real Estate has sold some of the highest priced residential Properties in the worked during 2011, including the Manor in Holmby Hills at $85 million. The seller was Candy Spelling and the buyer was a 21-year-old Formula One racing heiress Petra Ecclestone.
- Christie’s International Real Estate is the global authority on the effective marketing of fine properties. The percentage of properties priced about US$1 million on Christie’s International Realty (based on statistics from www.christiesrealestate .com)
Properties priced above US$1million as of Quarter 3 2011
www.christiesrealestate.com = 90 percent
sothebysrealty = 41 percent
- Christie’s is the worlds leading art business, with 2010 art sales of over US$5billion. This stunning total includes the most expensive work of are ever to sell at auction, Pablo Picasso’s Nude, Green Leaves and Bust, Which sold for US$106.5 million in 2010.
Who We Are