Buying a House or Condo
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Toronto area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you'll ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my 36 years experience as a local market expert for Toronto to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
The following links provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
- How To Choose an Agent
- My Services for Buyers
- My Resume
- Understanding Agency Relationship
- How to Choose a House
- How to Choose a Condo
- How to Choose a Neighbourhood
- Take Charge When buying your house Condo or loft
- Understanding Bidding Wars
- Closing cost when buying your house, condo or loft
- Basics of Making an Offer on a property
- The Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Planning your move now that you bought your new home
- Client Testimonials
- Profiles of Success Magazine
- Contact Me I want to discuss buying a House, Condo, Loft or Investment Property